Pokemon Spectrum | by gogoatt
blkproverbs.comBLK500 will give you 5 dollars off!
fav thing about this is that it’s for us by us, not forever21 stealing our shit.
To start off Birth Control Appreciation Day, I decided to make an informative masterpost on contraceptives! I hope this helps anyone who may want more information on their birth control or someone trying to decide what kind of birth control is best for themselves! Happy (birth control) hunting! - PaigeDIFFERENT TYPES OF BIRTH CONTROL:
- Birth Control Pills - [x] [x]
- Mini Pill (Progesterone-only Pill) - [x]
- The Patch (Ortho Evra) - [x] [x]
- The Shot (Depo-Provera) - [x] [x]
- Birth Control Sponge - [x] [x]
- Vaginal Ring (Nuva Ring) - [x] [x]
- Spermicide - [x] [x]
- Implant (Implanon and Nexplanon) - [x] [x]
- IUDs (Mirena, Skyla, and ParaGard) - [x] [x]
- Condoms (Male and Female) - [x]
- Withdrawal (Pullout Method) - [x] [x]
- Diaphragm - [x] [x]
- Breastfeeding - [x]
- Cervical Cap - [x] [x]
- Sterilization (Male and Female) - [x]
- Abstinence - [x] [x]
- Fertility Awareness-Based Methods (FAMs) - [x] [x]COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL:
- Do certain medications make my birth control less effective?
- Can I delay or eliminate my period with my birth control?
- Will my pregnancy tests come out with an accurate result while I’m on birth control?
- Can I use several birth control pills at once in replace of an emergency contraceptive?
- Does birth control cause weight gain?
- What should I do if I miss a pill?
- What should I do if the condom breaks or slips off inside of me?
- If I’m on the ring or the patch and I forget to replace it on the right day, do I need to use backup?
- I’ve heard that the birth control ring can pop out. What should I do if this happens?
- Can birth control increase my risk of getting cancer?
- Can you change your mind after having a tubal ligation or vasectomy?
- Is it normal to spot or bleed in between periods while on birth control?
- Does certain hormonal birth controls affect my blood pressure?
- Can being overweight affect my birth control’s effectiveness?
- Can certain birth controls lower my libido?EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTIVES:
- Types of EC: Plan B / Ella / ParaGard IUD - [x] [x]
- What are emergency contraceptives?
- How do they work?
- How well does it work?
- What are the side effects?
- When should I take an emergency contraceptive?
- Are emergency contraceptives less effective the heavier you are?
- If I am under the age of 18 in the US, can I buy emergency contraceptives without my parent’s knowledge or consent?
- If I take an emergency contraceptive today, am I covered if I have unprotected sex tomorrow?
- Will taking emergency contraceptives too many times affect my fertility?
- To find more questions and answers about emergency contraceptives, you can go here.
- Información anticonceptivos de emergencia es disponible en Español, aquí.OPTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES AND/OR CERTAIN
- Condoms for people with latex allergies.
- Condoms for vegans. [x] [x] [x]
- Other vegan contraceptive options.
- Different types of birth control without estrogen.
- Contraceptives without any hormones.
- Birth control methods that are useful to people with religious concerns. [x] [x]OTHER BENEFITS OF TAKING BIRTH CONTROL:
- Taking oral contraceptives can help lower the risk of endometrial and ovarian cancer.
- Using birth control helps treat acne.
- Birth control can help treat the pain caused by Endomitriosis.
- Contraceptives offer relief to people with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).
- Anemia can be avoided/treated by using birth control.
- Irregular periods can become more regulated by using birth control.
- The pill can lead to fewer ectopic pregnancies.MYTHS ABOUT BIRTH CONTROL (All the myths below are dispelled
through the links given):
- Emergency contraceptives and birth control pills cause abortions.
- Free contraceptives and/or condoms makes people participate in risky sexual behavior.
- The pill makes you gain a lot of weight.
- Douching after sex prevents pregnancy.
- You have to start your birth control on a Sunday.
- Taking the pill for a long time can make you infertile.
- Hormonal contraceptives protect you from contracting STIs.
- You don’t need to be on birth control while breastfeeding.
- I won’t get pregnant my first time having sex.
- The Pill is effective immediately after you take it.
- I won’t get pregnant if I shower or pee after sex.
- My body needs a rest from birth control at least once a year.
- Emergency contraceptives are affected by alcohol.
One is in diapers and the other is a busybody. Both knew better than to trample through the sugar on the floor to sit on top of, beneath the vulva of the exhibit like Pat did.
Let’s forget, for a moment, the subject matter of A Subtlety. And think about plain good home training. You don’t go to any place housing any works of art and touch.
You quietly observe.
You show respect.
You keep your hands to yourself.
You do not touch.
And now let’s think (for days and days since visiting the exhibit) specifically about the subject matter and all of its tentacles. And to that I say again,
It’s not yours to touch and
You show some respect.
what’chu wanna bet the person sitting down in this photo spent all kinds of time talking about how beautiful their experience was, w/o taking a moment to think about context, etc.
I would have lit her on fire.
Let’s add her to the list of ignorant white people who ruined the Kara Walker: A Subtlety experience for people who actually give a shit about and respect the history it represents.
GUYS I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING
That is so adorable.
*CACKLES* Should we tell them? Or just be indulgent and let the fantasy live on…?
Oh, this is just…sad. So, so many kinds of…sad.
And I miss the tartan skirts too.
You know how some people try to replicate past eras, wearing the fashion, collecting the old technology, etc? I just picture this one collecting mint condition Delia’s catalogs and “vintage” Snapple bottles and beepers..
ugh, the 90’s.
And now I am become truly old
Oh my god the 90s have become classic someone put me in a glass box in the smithsonian fml
someone who did not go to bed at ten and never will (via letsmakeloaf)
i say this every day lmao
i been saying this since middle school lol
I plan to go to bed at 9:30 tonight!
Its almost 3am I’ll go to sleep at ten tomorrow night
Willow Smith made this Vine about her brother bruh
YOU DEMANDED IT! Check out the full-length official trailer for Dear White People before it hits theaters this weekend.
i honestly hate vine so much
Good fucking BYE!!!!
SHE GOT THE HAIRCUT!!!!
where was that post about mixed kids with white moms having no fear
She sounds too through with him lol
YOU GUYS TURN ON THE SUBTITLES
AHH I NEED A MINUTE
THERE IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
The history of film in one scene
But they don’t hear you though…..
I see no lies…
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS SHIRT THOUGH?!
where can I cop?
OOOOOOOH, I WANT THIS SHIRT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!